Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Client just switched over to using Postini for spam filtering. I need to add a rule on a Pix 501 to allow smtp from an IP range of 61.14.0.0-61.14.17.255. When I try to enter the range it doesn't recognize it. Could someone explain to me how to as...

Hi,I'm trying to create a static NAT for an outside server to access an inside serverstatic (inside,outside) a.b.c.d 1.2.3.4 netmask 255.255.255.255Xlate table shows that static NAT took placePacket capture shows the destination IP address becomes 0....

hi guys.i would like to know how to provide access from all my vlans that reside on my asa 5505 to certain network resources, such as mail server,file srv, network printers....my network layout is as follows:2811=>ASA5505=>CATALYST Express 500the 281...

Hi,Can any one guide me how to Hardening my PIX and ASA5500 series firewall?Also How to hardening the router?Thanks and Regards,S.Venkataraman.

Lavanholy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I Have Pix version 6.3 . I want to connect some Sun server outside the network through X-windows . My pix is not allowing the Xwindows traffic . If i bypass the Pix i can able to access those servers via Xwindows .Kindly give me a workaround solut...

Hi,I'm trying to use PAT to use two public IP and map to one local IP, can anyone please help to show/correct me the access-list and nat command ?Two public IP map to one internal IP:access-list outside_access_in extended permit tcp any host 202.100....

support by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Does anyone know if there's any known issues regarding using an ASA to connect directly to a Checkpoint Firewall. I'm trying to set up a test network from a 6509 connecting to an ASA, then directly to a Nokia Checkpoint, then to the outside. The A...

darkid123 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm getting the following error when I run the Self-Test under Common Services:FAIL Self Test Fail to query dfmEpm.DbVersion, Error: Database server not found (DBD: login failed) Self Test Fail to query dfmEpm.SYSTABLE, Error: Database server not fou...

lm20ele by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card