Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Folks:We have a Pix 515e with an Access-Control-List set only on the outside interface. We want a Win2k3 server PDC to obtain time via an Internet time server and have set the Win2k3 server to do so. NTP packets are either not getting out throug...

ecnels by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear ConcernRecently my company bought a 6506 switch with a firewall module.Now i want to update IOS for the FWSM.Please tell me the procedure to update the IOS.RegardsImran

shaikh123 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PIX 515 running 7.2(2). I am trying to set up a public and a private network to separate the traffic. My PIX doesn't seem to want to participate in the VLAN. VLAN 1 is my private VLAN and VLAN 2 is my public VLAN. My Switch is a 3560.PI...

mdieken01 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am sending Netflows from my 6500s to MARS. I seem to get a lot of events that have 0.0.0.0/0 as the source and a lot that show that address and port as the destination. Are these broadcasts?Also most of my Netflow events are "Sudden Increase in t...

gmherring by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.. I have a PIX with 5 Intefaces at present. There is an Inside zone with security level 100 and another zone 'A' with security level 99.The next zone comes with security level 80 only.I would like to add a new 6th Interface with a security level i...

I have recently deployed two ASA in Active/Standby failover mode. When a users goes to a site such as hotmail.com, the connection appears to be blocked, generating the syslog message below. Sep 17 13:12:19 gateway-fw-i %ASA-5-304002: Access denied ...

dtjacob by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows the configuration registry code to force an ASA to boot from the saved configuration on a flash drive? I'm looking for a 0x? solution. Any help would be appreciated!!

by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card