Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Orginal plan is one uses DYnamic IP and the other uses Statice, but since the dynamic is not working I tried to configure static on both ends but it still will not come up.Stuck on Pahse 1 - I have used PIX and set them up without any problem.Here ar...

Hi,i have a concern about webvpn.after you enable webvpn on the outside interface of ASA, so now anyone can login to the page and try to login , doesn't this have the potential of a brute force attack, can't we restrict who can even see the webvpn pa...

josephium by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Sir,I'm upgrading an FWSM from version 2.3(3) to the Safe Harbor certified version 3.1(4.0).Release Notes of 3.1(4.0) mentions that ASDM release 5.0F supports FWSM software release 3.1 features.I checked Software Downloads; the latest 5.0F version...

We have a Cisco PIX 515E with pix ver. 6.3(4). We are receiving continuous SYN packets for one specific server. Can we control this attack by PIX 515E appliance. Pl advise how to do this if possible by PIX 515E.Thanks in advance.Regards,Raghavan

hraghav by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We use Firegen to generate reports from our syslogs and today I noticed the attached messages. Any suggestions on what might me causing them?The first IP that is marked out is on our DMZ and is the address of our SMTP mail server. The second marked o...

Hi,Currently I have a Server with Two NIC.On 1st NIC I have LAN IP addressOn 2nd NIC I have 2 Public IP addressNow I want to put this Server in the DMZ, but still needs to have 2 Public IP address as a pre-requiste for Microsoft Application.....One P...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card