Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi there, I'd like to know what's the best pratics to document the rules of the pix's and asa's. If using a excel file is one of the best way or if we can use some other application.Nowadays, i'm using a file in excel format to document all the rules...

Hello.I am having communicaton issues between a router and ASA 7.2(2) with subinterfaces. A simple ping from ASA can not reach the router. Here is the config:****** BEGIN ******!! ASA!int eth0no shut!int eth0.40vlan 40nameif outsideip address 192.168...

Good dayI'm not sure if this is true or not but on my monitoring messages for my firewall I notice a log of deny udp/icmp packets coming from the same 3-4 ip addresses. this has been going on for about an hour now what can I do to stop that? Is some...

wgranada1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a Pix firewall 501, the pix firewall always will hang and need to reboot may times only it can function.Pls advise what actually the problem is, there is only 2 users attach to this Pix firewall.Thx

I have upgrade my Pix515E from IOS 6.2 to 8.0, and ASDM to version 602when I am accessing the ASDM through java site or through the client sw it's asking for AuthenticationAuthentication is requiredplease login to authenticate to pix_ipI don't have a...

reagentom by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am thinking of update my PIX 7.1(2) and ASA 7.1(2) for version 8.0.Someone know of some problems during or after the update?I saw some conversations in NetPro forum of specific problems like "sysopt no proxyarp outside" or "telnet problems" but non...

HiI have pix version 7.1 after some days ago its reloads. power is alwys continue. so why pix reload and whts the reason how i know ?.Thanksbiplob

iqbalkhan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hellois it possible to make a layer4 natting with PIX 535?i mean, whem PIX receives a packet from internet, it forwards it to an internal server based on destination TCP port for example :-)may be i am dreamer but this could save public IP addresses ...

ohassairi by Level 5
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am in the early stages of setting up my NAC and when I look at the AV/AS vendor list, there are no entries.My update screen says:Current Version of Supported AV/AS Product List: 0When I attempt an update, it fails with the message: No update is a...

bhhouston by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card