Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

IPS 6 is reporting the STORM WORM...MARS says it is an Unkown Device Event Type. I have latest code and sigs on all platforms.Does this report from MARS indicate that I have to train and/or make a catagory or something like that on MARS?I want MARS t...

garyprice by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

have set up snare on a windows server for a customer and I can get reports indicating that the data is sent to the mars box, however, I don't know enough about this to determine what would trigger and incident on mars. Is there a way to make this hap...

whanson by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a problem with LMS 2.6 User Tracking. When I setup a report and run it data is collected and shown, when a scheduled report is run no data is collected. My report is based on MAC address of the first 6 hex digits, but as I say it works fine wh...

jason by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a strange issue with split-tunnel operation on a PIX firewall. There is a VPN client connection configured, which works find. However split tunnel is configured which allows simultanious access to the internal network, and the internet. But...

Hello !On two of our PCs there is special SW installed (Winternals and VMWare. During boot CSA detects this SW as rootkits and puts the systems in untrusted state. What is disturbing is that both machines are then begining to work in TESTMODE. After ...

Resolved! PIX as a router

Hello Guys need your guidance!Is it possible to use the PIX 515E as a router? See the link below for the network topology.http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/2831/pixasarouterns1.jpgReferring to the network topology. The client want that the two subne...

I have installed and new spam filter between the firewall and mail server. I am now using port forwarding. The outgoing traffic for mail is being stamped with my Pix address instead of the mail address. Some of the mail is being rejected becasue t...

tlienskt by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I was wondering if anyone had any good MARS tutorials or reference materials? I can't seem to make this thing do anything useful, partly due to rather limited access to the program, but mainly due to my lack of knowledge of what it can pote...

We have a pix firewall (external_ip) that is working perfectly. The problem is that we need to allow certain ports to a workstation (work_ip) from only 3 ips from a different company (outside_ip1,2,3).The ports that need to be allowed to this worksta...

metalcoat by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey all. I have an HQ that has a PIX 515 and 40 remote sites that have 831s, 1750s, and 1811s. All sites are connected via a box to box connection. Internet traffic from the remote offices are routed to the local ISP.What is the best method for me...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card