Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

In the RME collection status partially successfull config archive; some hosts are showing errors which read as follows:" CM0012: Unable to create new version $1 Action: check if disk space is available and directory has required permissions "The unit...

bymc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have recently consolidated my infrastructure and moved a few websites from DataCenter1 to DataCenter2. DC1 was running a PIX 515 with 6.3.x IOS. DC2 was running an ASA 5510 with 7.0.4 IOS and has been for 18 months.The websites that were moved fro...

croager by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We bought 2 IDSMs, and currently are in the stage of evaluating different Management & Monitoring software, like MARS,Enterasys, etc, and would appreciate your hands-on experience and comments. thanks.

a12288 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

One of my failover pair of ASA 5520s need to be replaced. It is the primary unit. Will the following commands suffice:interface GigabitEthernet0/3 description LAN/STATE Failover Interface speed 1000 duplex fullfailoverfailover lan unit primaryfailove...

When configuring isakmp key "keyname" address x.x.x.x netmask y.y.y.y - what are the allowed characters for the shared key? I did a search and found several articles that said it could be alphanumeric. I have some existing connections that are usin...

Hi,We upgraded a pair of 515e's last night from 7.2.2 to 7.2.2.22.The upgrade was fine, however when we tested both L2L and Client based VPN connections we hit issues and were finally forced to roll back to 7.2.2 due to time constraints.Our problem w...

Hi All,Here is my dilemma,I have 2x ASA 5520 v802 running multiple context and failover.I also have the AIP-SSM-20 module installed in each running v516E1.My problem is that I am unable to allocate an ips sensor to a context.I receive no output from ...

nceitil by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am attempting to migrate from 515's to 5520's. Due to the ASA having fewer eth interfaces than the PIX, I am trying to bring two DMZ's (both on 2950 switches)in to a switch (also a 2950, which I'll call the "bridge") on separate VLAN's, then bring...

I have some home managed to break my outgoing VPN connections. We connect to a clients site via Cisco VPN and I originaly got it to work by createing a Dynamic NAT statment NATTIng to .120-.124 of our public IP addresses. Somehow I have managed to ...

jweiss by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a PIX 525, erase configuration with "write erase" after boot the follow message"Cryptochecksum (changed)" displayed, and I don't have prompt for continued the configuration. What's ?

Hi all,I need to change my border router to a 1721 with one sdsl and one adslinterface. This then connects to a pix 506e but the 1721 has beenconfigured with public ip's on the wan's (each ip is from a differentrange) they are then nated on the fa to...

handley88 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card