Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Has anyone had any success using the monitor resource usage function for Cisco MARS? How long does it take to baseline or does it baseline?Message recievedDevice Resource Usage Anomaly: current inbound packet error rate is 90.9 percent for Device dev...

global (outside) 2 interfacenat (inside) 0 access-list exemptnat (inside) 0 Xfuadc1 255.255.255.255nat (inside) 0 Xfuadc2 255.255.255.255nat (inside) 2 192.168.5.0 255.255.255.0nat (inside) 2 X.X.X.0 255.255.255.0nat (inside) 2 X.X.X.0 255.255.255.0n...

mframadan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm pretty new to managing IPS. My co is looking at deploying a large number of this and i'm suppose to manage it. i got a few questions 1. are the available signature in default IOS IPS enough? i fired rentina to an old redhat version OS but i fin...

yuliang11 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone ever experience difficulty trying to do a password recovery on a PIX 515E? I am following the procedures but unable to establish ip connectivity to tftp the bin file needed. I have tried directly connected the PC to the inside interface as...

rharden55 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day again! I need help on these issues below.I have this issue with the CSC that I have configured with the default global inspection settings. I cannot use my Outlook and I would end up having this log in the CSC:2007/08/16 15:37:21|Web|user de...

brianbono by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a very busy vlan that we're capturing traffic from and sending it to a Gig port connected to an IDS device. Approximately 20% of the traffic is either being dropped by the switch capture port or the IDS device. We've been told 3% dropped traf...

davmag by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My ASA 5520 has been working well for the past 6 months. Most of the clients connections are IPSec/NAT-T. Today one of my clients connected for the first time and they just connected IPSec. The IPSec client could not pass traffic across the VPN. ...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card