Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have getting this error in the log when trying to access FTP outside our LAN. Could anyone tell me what's wrong?6|Jul 04 2007 18:53:33|302013: Built outbound TCP connection 1601826 for outside:207.46.236.102/21 (207.46.236.102/21) to inside:192.168...

kpoon by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was trying to configure a fwsm on catalyst 6500 running native IOS. FWSM running latest 3.2.1 code. I remembered that I have access-group in PermitAll outside and access-group out PermitAll outside applied. Also ssh is permitted from my workstation...

sding2006 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi alli am getting eror during SNMC_CoreSwitch(config)#firewall vlan-group 1 1error:-Vlan 1 can not be a secure vlanIf i change the ip of vlan 1 thn my ospf neighbor ship is not establishing.Vlan 1 is connected to outer world.So please help me how to...

hi alli am attaching the connectivity diagram.We are using in vlan 1,5,7,11,15 in the 6513 switch.Alos this switch has 2*FWSm modules.Now i am not able to understand how to select the insode and outside interface vlan.I had created a vlan-group 1 and...

Hello.I am doing pre-deployment testing for 7.2 on a PIX535. I started pumping engineered ICMP traffic from IXIA at 75MB and 64 frame size just for traffic flow validation (allowed via ACL). For some reason, the CPU spiked to 99%. I was under the imp...

espmolina by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please can someone send me a detailed document on how to setup static NATs on the Pix 506E. I have the GUI software, so I can use that otherwise command line interface will have to do. I need to know how to setup static NATs and open ports(access lis...

I have a customer who uses the IP Communicator behind Cisco VPN into an older PIX. They can call normally whether extension to extension from VPN side to in house side, no problems, outside calls no problem, but when they try to call another VPN user...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: