Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

hi all,i need some advice and perhaps some help.we have an ASA 5510 firewall installed and the light in the back next to alarm blinks green constantly when i telnet into my external internet router connected to it shows over 21000 input errors and lo...

Dear I need to run my IPS through network i configured my sitch 3560 but when i entered this command :monitor session 1 destination interface Fa0/24i lost the connection with IPS.i put the monitoring IPS port at SW port/24 ....what is the problem?

I have IDSM modules in 6513 switches. Is there any way to synchronize the configuration of the IDSM in the primary switch to the IDSM in the secondary switch? In the configuration guide I found a reference to "merging" a backup configuration to a cur...

t.clark by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys - duh question.Trying to block in and out traffic from a domain (super-servers.net, actually.) Want to do it by domain as opposed to IP, under the assumption that these boneheads will shift IP addys frequently.Went into the ASDM, went to add ...

rocker311 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When i type the command: sh access-l acl_name, i see that some access list lines with different content represent with identical line number. If i try to erase these lines, pix reflect with mess: "Specified access-list does not exist at that line". W...

Hi,I have enabled syslog setting on my ASA 7.2 logging enablelogging trap alertslogging host inside x.x.x.x tcp/1468logging facility 20Whenever i enter logging facility 20 my syslog server starts receiving logs but stops after 15-20 min.Also logging ...

raj_bjs77 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Morning All I was wondering if somebody could help me with the split-tunnel command. I am trying to allow my VPN users internet access from their own PC's while connected to VPN. I have added the split-tunnel command in the VPN config but not sure wh...

Hi,We have installed an IPS 4215 with VMS 2.3.Since upgrading to ver 6 of IPS I lost some functionality of the Management Console. Could not re-import the IPS sensor.I have since found out that ver 6 is no longer supported with MC and we need to upgr...

scottyd by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am installing a new PIX506E and want to have it wide open in the beginning and then will run a qualsys network test and shut things down from that point. My problem is this: I believe it is wide open, but when I attach it to the network external pe...

tknight by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card