Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! IDS with tacacs

Are IDS 4215 sensors compatable with tacacs? I did not see anything in the csm, the user guides or ids itself that would lead me to believe it was, but just wanted to make sure with the group.Thank you.

I am in the HQ network and have a remote site with a PIX to PIX tunnel. HQ network is 192.168.1.0, 192.168.100.0, and 192.168.200.0.My remote site is 192.168.90.0. I have the following ACLs in the remote site:access-list 101 permit ip 192.168.90.0 ...

flopez by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 3 PCs that had a VPN client that stopped working. I uninstalled and re-installed successfully. Now all 3 of these PCs give an error on bootup of the PC that the VPN client / subsystem is not available prior to logon. I can logon and then us...

I'm trying to upgrade my PDM from V3.0(2) to V3.0(3), this is supposed to resolve some issues of connecting to the PDM with newer versions of Java.Below is the syntax I'm typing in during a hyperterminal session. Obviously it isn't working. Can som...

tcombs by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

As I said in my previous post today, we are evaluating CSM for 50 IDS/IPS 4000/IDSM sensors. Questions about policy management: Can I take the default policy, modify signatures and deploy it down to the sensor?Or, do I have to clone every signature...

haxworthy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allWhat version software is everyone running on their ASA's in production environments? Is there any specific version to stay away from?Currently running 7.0.6 which seems to have the least amount of bugs associated with it. Just interested in oth...

huntz by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The answer to my problem is probably hidden among the hundreds of discussions already posted, so I apologize for my lack of experience/knowledge of networking, servers and all that.I'm having several problems and all appear to point to the configurat...

Hi all,I know the order of route statements matter on a router, but how about on a PIX 515 running ver. 7?It's kind of weird, when I upgraded the device from 7.1(1) to 7.1(2)53, all of my route commands got reversed! So the default route is now at t...

mwall1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am fairly new to Cisco code, and am sure I am missing something simple. If anybody has any ideas, I would greatly appreciate any assistance provided.I have an internal security camera server that I need to access from outside the network. The speci...

bn_enterp by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: