Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am attempting to change the passwd on an ASA5505 running 7.2.2(22), and cannot. Entering the passwd ? command shows that I can use an alpha numeric password "up to" 16 bytes in length, but when I enter a password that is less that this, I get an e...

swharvey by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have a router configured with an IOS Firewall and remote access ipsec VPN.users can connect in fine, but no traffic passes through the VPN tunnel unles I do the following in the outside accesslistaccess-list 110 permit ip 192.168.195.0 0.0.0.255 ...

arnis by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi-I have a small project where I would like to install an ASA 5505 with the base license to be the head-end for 6 - 8 remote access VPN clients. The inside interface would connect to a 200+ node LAN that is behind a router. The inside network will ...

jim..rand by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just got a asa5520 to replace my current firewall. I am having problems getting it even to work .I can 't get any traffic to pass through outbound or inbound even with the basic configs....am I missing something with this device??

I'm trying to set up a LAN-2-LAN VPN connection between two VPN 3000 concentrators...the problem is one of the sides has a dynamic IP. Is there a way to get it setup with one side using static IP and the other side using Dynamic?Thanks

niro by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I am facing a problem trying to establish a tunnel with one of our supplier.Their side is terminated on a IOS router currently unknown type and version (should be 12.2 - 12.4), my side is an ASA 7.2(2), configurations are attached (at least th...

isautospa by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm not even sure how to title this conversation, but here goes. We have a hub and spoke VPN setup with a 515E as the headend. There are PIX 501s at the remote locations. I have several remote site connecting to the PIX server, but not to each ...

I just bought an ASA 5505 to use at home. I'm replacing an old Linksys Cable/DSL router. I'm having some trouble configuring it to forward DNS queries from internal machines to the DNS server at the ISP. The ASA's outside interface is connected to...

Occasionally, the users are able to establish connection without problems however more often then not they run into issues when attempting to access resources on the network. The tunnel is established but when they attempt to check e-mail, browser a...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card