Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Session timeouts

Recently I put a context firewall up between our VPN concentrators and our inside network. Users have been complaining of getting timed out in applications like TELNET.I'm sure what is happening is the firewall is dropping the xlate after a period ...

jim by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hows the going lads,We are about to purchase a new ASA 5505 but it will be behind a netopia DSL router . The netopia will be put into bridge mode and the vpdn configuration will be applied to the ASA.However I have read that the VPDN commands has bee...

kcornally by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,This is my scenario, Switch--FirstIntPair--PIXInside--PIXOutside--SecondIntPair--Hub--Internetrouter.I have two interface pairs(please don't ask me why). One between core switch and pix inside interface and another between pix outside and inte...

hoogen_82 by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

As you are all aware, by default the 'inspect sqlnet' feature is switched on under the global policy map on PIX v7 firewalls. I would like to keep the 'inspect sqlnet' feature on at the global policy level, but turn it off for traffic travelling betw...

itrequest by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Following is message with show conn in the pix525,ver 7.0. x.x.x.x is email server ip address. I don't think have 4g email send out in that time. How to understand this message? that source ip address is changed as time."TCP out 62.37.236.x:25 i...

bma by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, I have an ASA 5510 version 7.0(4). I have a problem with the nat0 , at some point of time my nat0 line on the inside interface simply dissappears . When i try to add it again it gives me an error ERROR: access-list has protocol or port . No...

big_admin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was wondering if the AIP-SSM module on a ASA 5510 or 5540 can authenticate users against a Tacacs+ server? If so can you configure it so you can use ssh to login on to the device with authentication through Tacacs+?I have my ASA set up so I can ss...

bkhickman by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 515e, 6.3(4) with an internal interface and a DMZ. The DMZ interface is 10.0.20.1 and the outside interface is 69.xxx.yyy.188/28I have setup a web server which is currently the only device in the DMZ. I need to make a static mapping to this...

pstebner1 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a pix 506e. I want to purchase another console cable. The one I have now is what looks like an RJ-45 (but not) and one end is an "RJ-45" to 25-pin serial adapter. The wires in this thing are,starting from 1, BLU, ORN, BLA,RED,GRN,YLW,BRW...

I have an ASS5510 with 3 interfaces, External, Internal, and DMZ. I have configured a mail server in the DMZ and I can get to it from the external interface and from the internal interface.External access is a simple NAT..static (outside,dmz) 192.16...

jdehnert by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI've got a question about static mappings on a PIX515E running OS 6.3(5).My scenario:There are two inside LANs attached to the PIX each of which have a static mapping to the outside interface for the whole subnet.eg static (inside,outside) 10.10.10...

PDEdwards by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: