Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

In a typical Active/standby failover scenario, is it complulsory to have an IP reachability between a pair of interfaces ? For e.g DMZ interface on Primary is 192.168.55.1/24 and on secondary is 192.168.55.2/24. Can failover work normally if there is...

Hi All,I created a remote access VPN on my ASA through ASDM. The internal LAN in 192.168.14.x; the remote access pool uses 10.254.14.x; my vpn client logs in normally, but once in, i am not able to reach 192.168.14.x; any tips?

it has been a while since I have setup a new sensor...so I suspect I am missing something obvious. Isnt the last main option from the series of setup questions (when you type setup at a prompt) supposed to ask you if you want to configure the virtua...

slug420 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! FWSM 2.3

Hi, We are trying to deploy a FWSM in one of the 6500 switch in the lab. To start with, we are using this FWSM in routed mode. The inside vlan 100 and outside vlan 200. The MSFC has layer 2 vlan configured for these 2 VLANS. We are able to ping from ...

Resolved! FWSM --NAT

Hi, Is it mandatory to have NAT configured, when the traffic flow between two security levels in the FWSM.Kindly let me know Thanks RegardsAnantha Subramanian Natarajan

What are the commands to assign a client device the same dhcp ip address? I want to define the mac-address of the client so that it awlays gets the same ip address from the dhcpd server on the ASA5505.Thanks,-Scott

swharvey by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,My network goes like this. VSAT -> IRGmodem -> switch(which splits two public IPs), one IP goes to a PIX 501 and the other to a 2600 router. Suddenly, i started noticing heavy timeouts (pinging outside). I have finally discovered that i get thi...

Hello,I have 200 PC with one linux Proxy for Internet connexion.There is no gateway on each PC, only Proxy settings configure in IE.I want to change my proxy with an ASA 5510. Is it possible to configure this Firewall like a proxy (I don't want modif...