Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Everyone,We are using a very old Cisco ASA 5520 8.2(3) - I know it is extremely outdated, we will be replacing it next year, but the problem we are facing is quite odd and I want to try to find the root cause of it. It has been working for many...

We are on Cisco ASA 5516. There is an interface 10.50.70.0/23 on the firewall and it has outbound access list set to 'permit any'. But there is no NAT configured for this interface. Yet, systems behind this interface are able to access internet, how ...

Hi every one I'm fine tuning the limit rate on arp inspection, but I itch in my head over the correct understanding of arp inspection burst interval. In fact, another person has asked the very same question https://www.mail-archive.com/ccie_security@...

KasperK by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. I have a customer who has been complaining of slow internet. I have verified packet loss pinging out to the internet on a users machine. A packet capture also shows a fair amount of TCP retransmissions and Out of order packets. Upon further in...

Hello Everyone,  I'm trying to allow access to a DVR so that I can access it from the outside using port 37777. The app on the phone is using the outside IP and port 37777, but the the firewall is showing: %ASA-7-710005: {TCP|UDP} request discarded f...

Stevan44 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes