Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

a few questions:1. Since the firewall is stateful, does this mean the if a connection is made from a higher security interface to a lower security interface (inside to DMZ), once the connection has been established, that the lower security interface ...

Hello All,I am running an ASA w/AIP. What I would like to do is block all url request for .php except for 1 url. The engine being used for the custom signature is service-http.I have tried ([^(allow.site)][A-Za-z][0-9])*\x2E([Pp\x50\x70][Hh\x48\x68...

art_henry by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I?m willing to implement the NAC in L2 GW mode; so far I did a good job and the Windows update working fine but here I had Kaspersky AV and once I enabled the role-requirement for the AV definition I got an error said **KasperskyAV is not inst...

balsheikh by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PIX 515 with 3 FE's (DMZ included). I have a switch behind the DMZ interface where the servers are connected to.What I would like to do is to have 2 VLANs (1 for MGMT and 1 for Data), so I can manage the switch in a separate VLAN.Question is...

RME v3.5I am trying to import via CSV.The devices can be reached via telnet, but not via SNMP thanks to ACL's on all remote devices.I was under the impression that to use NetConfig, I just need Telnet Username/Pass, but the devices will not import as...

I've just upgraded a PIX535 from 6.3 to 7.01 - everything went fine but now I have the following lines in my config:crypto ca trustpoint temp_migration_tp crl configurecrypto ca certificate chain temp_migration_tp certificate ca 410fa3f68158598e4c432...

Hi,We have migrate on asa 5520 and i have connections problems with the message:%ASA-3-201011: Connection limit exceeded 100/100 for outbound packet from 10.9.1.1/55194 to 10.1.6.1/22 on interface insideI Change the static lines to 1000 max tcp conne...

rega by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card