Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi.I want to use pbr on a firewall.I want to set up the following:I have a proxy in an dmz configured in the firewall.I want to rederect all http and https traffic through te firewall.So how is it possible to let all outgoing www traffic go pass the ...

Hi, two days ago, the cisco pix's messages shows the follow:106016: Deny IP spoof from (127.0.0.1) to 10.82.239.198 on interface WAN106016: Deny IP spoof from (127.0.0.1) to 10.82.239.230 on interface WAN106016: Deny IP spoof from (127.0.0.1) to 10.8...

Just hooked this up today and with Vibhor's help I have the DMZ working with nothing but a test server in it replying to ping. But I noticed that the firewall slowed down after about an hour when I was viewing the configs and whatnot and I did a sh ...

thebrom by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi friends,Just came across an issue with ASA 5540 and PIX 7.1.There is a VPN client behind the ASA and the ASA is a PAT device. The ASA is just a pass-through device which needs to allow the vpn traffic through it connecting to a remote server. I ha...

gautamzone by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ok a few issues here.I just installed a PIX515 replacing my 506. I have 3 interfaces now:Inside 10.0.10.0/24DMZ 10.0.20.0/24Outside 64.69.117.0I have attached my configuration, but here's my dilemna.I have mapped a test box on the DMZ, and it's IP ...

thebrom by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We currently have a CSA MC on site, We have another site in the US that will be running another CSA MC, Is it possible to replicate or save the running policies on our current MC and to install then onto the CSA MC in the US ? Or is the only way to c...

Hi ALL,We have a PIX device where it are suffering some strange behavior. In the PIX device, we receive large amount of Deny IP spoof messages like this:%PIX-2-106016: Deny IP spoof from ("Internet IP Address") to 0.0.0.0 on interface DMZ1The "destin...

I have a pair of 515e devices configured in failover. The system has been working fine, however I tried to upgrade from 6.3(5) to 7.2(2) using Monitor mode, as I have PDM installed. The problem is that whenever I enter monitor mode and apply an IP ad...

kmkrause2 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to connect 24 users to the Internet over a T1 line. What would pix equipment would you recommend? Is there a pix model that comes with csu/dsu for a T1 line?Thanks for any suggestions

101pch382 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am new to PIX and I would like to set up a connection so I can connect to PIX over the internet. I have the client software. What is a basic configuration can I use on the pix to make this work.

Hi,Is it possible to allow DHCP packets across the PIX, I have configured DHCPrelay ok for clients directly connected to the PIX. In this case the clients are connected to a router which then connects to the PIX inside interface.I have configured the...