Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Proxy wit h ASA

I have to implement 5520 ASA with A/A failover do we really need proxy server for the purpose of internet access , with ASA.Or only ASA will solve this purpose.

amit.seth by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently, we are running 5.1.3 Sig 257. I know I am behind and also would like to include any DST updates. If I upgrade to 5.1.5 or 5.1.4, what is the version I will need to upgrade to these Service Packs? Or is 5.1.3 257 enough? ThanksDwane

dpatkins by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have pix 525 6.3(5) in FO config.i have 4 int. inside,outside,dmz1 & dmz2 with a cable based FO.when i issue show failover command it shows ouside, dmz1 & dmz2 interface as Normal on both Active & standby unit.But on the inside interface it shows N...

j.tandel by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I install two ASA5540 with IPS modules. One is active and the other is stanby. Some users complain that gmail users can not send mail to us. I have try with my gmail account and some time is not comming thru and some time is fine. Any ideas?

mba-pd by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If the PIX has it's inside interface on it's own subnet, uplinked to 4503 switch (10.10.10.0), and the workstations and servers are on different subnets (10.10.20.0, 10.10.30.0), and using the switch as their default gateway, how do you set up the NA...

Greetings,Users on remote network behind Cisco 2821 reporting dropped connections to mail server behind ASA. 20-seconds later, the connections get re-established. I run a constant "ping" to the remote LAN and do not see a drop over the tunnel.Any i...

iholdings by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have done some research looking around the forum, docs and could not find any details whether a static route could be added onto 4215 sensor besides the default gateway.Is that feature not supported? Has anyone ran into similar issue?Thanks,

gdntsoc by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes