Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We ran a fiber cable which has 48 fibers between our facilities for many isolated communications paths about 20 miles apart. So we own the cable and it is not shared with anyone. My question is do you feel we should have a firewall on each end? We...

wrwiii122 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking for suggestions of a good "What To" book for an ASA 5510 box, i.e. something that goes into the features of the ASA and what it can do for me, rather than something that just talks about how to do certain stuff with it. The problem I hav...

ibrewster by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have configured static nat in cisco pix 525.the local ip (machine) resides on the management interface,sec level 95.i have allwoed the necessary traffic from outside to the global ip of the machine.but there is no entry in the xlate and i can't pin...

Dear Group,I am currently working on L2TPv3 which provides layer 2 VPN and transparently forwards any layer 2 frames from one site of customer to other site over Service Provider's IP network. I want to know that which protocol provides stronger secu...

rmujeeb81 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Last "Patch Tuesday" there was a serious vulnerability reported for Microsoft that could be exploited via an SNMP buffer overflow. But there does not seem to be a Cisco signature yet. Is there any status on this?

rwebster by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm using a PIX 501 and need to turn on some tcp ports. I need to open ports 80, 443, 25, 110 and 3389. I also need to do one to one ip address translation and then be able to verify it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: