Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am implementing ASA's with SSM modules and I wanted confirmation that they can inspect http and block embedded traffic such as Internet Radio from being tunnelled through HTTP.The Cisco documentation hints at this, but I would like confirmation....

bjames by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,One of my firewalls hung and stopped VPN from working. Rebooting the firewall resolved the issue.Is there a method on how I can tell what caused this? syslog is enabled but i'm not sure where the messages and logs are being transferred to beca...

danny9797 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CSA Starting Point

We are in the process of deploying CSA ver5.0 in our company. I have read through the 2 Cisco Press books but wanted to get a feel for what real companies are using as their groups. We have the All Windows, Desktops All Types, Desktops Remote or Mo...

dvergau by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to figure out how to display TCP connections that were initiated from an outside interface. Maybe I am missing something, but I can't seem to find this in the "show conn" command. I tried the "show conn state conn_inbound", but that jus...

jedavis by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Added 4 port ethernet on a Pix 515e, ver: 6.3So I have the following: ip address outside 63.209.xxx.xx 255.255.255.192ip address inside 172.16.x.x 255.255.255.0ip address dmz 192.168.121.4 255.255.255.0From a web server on the dmz interface I'm unabl...

dhengste7 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a problem with my web server on DMZ behind Cisco ASA5520. On the outside interface I have pppoe dsl connection (I get static IP address), I made a dynamic NAT for my inside network and a static NAT for DMZ. I did also a PAT from outside ...

logar.jan by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone have a good reference for understanding the PIX debug fover commands? I'm currently looking for help with the "debug fover switch" where I'm seeing the error below: fover_parse: Secondary: Switching to FAILED for reason 17.

Hello, we have a pix 525 with 4 access-lists. Inside, outside, wlan, and dmz. For some reason, there appear to be 2 ACLs with the same name, inside. The 'true' inside acl has 35 lines. The other inside acl has only 1 line. Heres the kicker, I can't g...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card