Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! FTD Nat Question

HiIs it possible to Nat to another device  so if I have a public IP natting to a Private IP does that private IP have to reside on the FTD or can it somehow be forwarded on to private IP (server) routing is inplace between FTD and Server.??? Thanks

I am trying to limit internet access for a server that needs access to several wildcard based domains and I can't figure out if that is possible on a Firepower FTD managed by FMCAs an example, one of the requirements is*.compute-*.amazonaws.com - TCP...

Alex-Pr by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community!!! I have a question. I know how the process is to add a FTD into a FMC. The thing is that I don't want to lose the configuration that I have on the FTD because we have VPN S2S, SSL, NAT, Policies, and so on. My question is, addin thi...

cquiroz by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am getting a vlan mismatch all though I have configured the native vlan on both interfaces as vlan 30 interface FastEthernet0/22switchport trunk native vlan 30switchport trunk allowed vlan 10,20,30switchport mode trunk This is the configuration on ...

I have two Cisco Firepower 2110 in HA Configuration. I tried to perform version upgrade from 6.4. to 6.6. I got Device2 (Standbyd device) upgraded to 6.6. But the Device1 (Primary) failed the update. And the Device1 i showing up in maintenance mode a...

vashan by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,  I got a Cisco vFMC with two Cisco Firepower configured as HA pair. At present the Secondary unit is Active. We got an issue with the Primary unit and have to perform factory-reset. I got a couple of questions: 1) Do I have to break the HA ...