Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I need a way to monitor router interfaces status with history records.I configure the router snmp-server trap-source f0/0snmp-server host 172.17.1.26is there any option that can help me to monitor all the sites router interfaces.I'm also using wt's u...

osamoz by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, am having trouble configuring a 506e firwall which is currently setup in a lab, i think there is a problem with the acl's or the static routing but not sure so here is the config.thanksAlex

handley88 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we began hosting our company website today. All the necessary changes were made at the Domain Registar. You can view our website from outside our corporate network, but I'm getting a 404 timeout error when trying to the view our website from inside o...

Bendotti1 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My current design requires both "ra" and "l2l" on the same box. I understand that I need to define crypto map for each, and the "ra" requires dynamic crypto map. My question is that which crypto map I should assign a lower number, "l2l" or "ra". I...

h.xia by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have a site-to-site VPN with our client based Dubai, unfortunately we are having an overlapping issue between the link.Client IP pool i.e. 172.16.10.0/24 is the same as our DMZ pool we assigned. It is not possible for the Client to change their ne...

imran.net by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi guys, when i m defining a transform set we usually enter the security parameters like esp-sha-md5, but normally it requires total of 2 or more parameters, but when i enter esp-des it accepts it !!! why doesnt hashing was required ???

Hi everybody, A customer wants to configure different groups of webvpn profiles. group 1 and group 2 only depends on 2 local user accounts with only 2 url sides. authentication of group 1 and 2 should be the local asa useraccounts. group 3 is the def...

HiI have a ASA 5510 with a CSC-SSM and i have special question concerning the CSC features.I would like to use a different set of CSC features for two types of traffic.--> Standard Workplaces (Source Subnet 1), URL blocking, threath/virus protection-...

Hello,I just setup a VPN tunnel between 2 PIX's. But my PIX 501 drops the connection in about 10 minutes. What I noticed is that when I reload, I can ping outside ip addresses form the PIX and the tunnel is up. However, in 10 minutes the tunnel is do...

kdoshi_80 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I'm trying to configure a Cisco 4307R switch as a NAD and I have implemented the following scenario today but got stuck in the middle, let me explain to you first the scenario and then the problem I faced:The scenario is:We have 3 types of use...