Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Hi,Has anyone who uses MARS had a chance to look at the new Cisco Press book yet? Just wondering if it's any good as the description makes it sound kind of high-level, rather than very technical.Andrew.

I have a requirement to allow 11 internal hosts to access an FTP server through a site to site VPN tunnel. The other side wants to see a public IP address that is not the peer address (outside interface). I?ve been unable to make a NAT that will tr...

Hi,i have a network infrastructure with one branch office and trhee remote site.Please, see the picture attached in help!I have make a vpn connection between branch office and three remote site, all single remote site contact only branch office and i...

I am working with CISCO ASA 5540 with AIP Module, and i see a lot of events from signature 50000 "Outbreak Prevention Signature" with high severity. Could anyone explain this signature? What does it mean? Is it useful to be enable or not? Regards, Cr...

I have downloaded and installed my agent kit on a WinXP machine. But for some reason it is not registering with the CSA MC. Any idea why? The CSAMC is in a different subnet, but 443 is open for communication. Does the MC need other ports open to talk...

Hi All,I am fairly certain this is something that happens all the time and a very easy thing to do for most. I have never set up a dmz and am not the best at pix. I have an asa 5510 and I am trying to setup a ftp server in the dmz that i can reach ...

rhltechie by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Has someone been able to make an IPS signature for the new PDF XSS?I have tried something on the http service engine, but I'm having troubles specifying the # symbol as well as the multiple characters that may be anything.

rnaydenov by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi;In case of lan based A/A setup , Is there any configuration should be done on the standby ASA , and how the standby IP address will be assigned to the secondary device if no configuration should be done on it ?Thanks

h_hammad by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card