Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi I have to pix 515E vers. 6.3 (3) with same software, hardware and configuration. One of the pix is connected to the network and I use other one as cold redundant. First I backup the configuration from working pix to a tftp server. Than I connect ...

sfanayei by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a pix 515 that has a router for its GW on the inside and outside interfaces, however it connects through a 6509 doing L3 routing. My problem is recently we have had the need to introduce eigrp into the network and whenever I start it up on our...

Hi dearI am running a Pix 515 E vers. 6.3 (3), who is connected to WS-X6148-RJ-45 module in Cisco 6000. Than I had to replace my production pix with another Pix 515E vers. 6.3 (3) with same software, hardware and configuration. But our workstation i...

sfanayei by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When we tried our MOM interagration we ran into a 512 string limitation in the MARS which makes MOM integration extremely difficult. The last I heard the fix was uncomfirmed for 08. My question is concerning syslog forwarded from an exchange server s...

gpoer by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can ASA 5510 do VLAN routing between multiple VLANS? I have a customer with 2960 48 port switch and ASA 5510. Ideally we want the ASA 5510 to act as a L3 device in addition to firewall.I read the Cisco docs and found out 802.1q VLAN/sub interfaces ar...

wasanthak by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We currently have a Pix 506e, the outside ethernet int is connected to our 1720 router ethernet int using a crossover cable. We are in the process of replacing the 506e with a 515e. In the quick start guide it says to use one of the provided patc...

johnnymac by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day to each and everyone.I just would like to inquire about adding a couple of cards on a PIX 535 with UR license with a 6.3(5) OS.Currently, the firewall has the following: one (1) 4 FE + four (4) 1 FE + 1 VPN Accelerator Card Plus (VAC+)The...

terblac by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card