Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I was using ASA5510/asa712-k8.bin. But i had problem with http inspect command.It didn't work properly.And also having enabled OSPF on ASA cpu usage became 35%.After downloading Asa721-24-k8.bin...Http inspect and CPU load problems has been solved...

Hi,I'm experiencing this problem with our PIX. When using dynamic NAT on the PIX our LAN with private IPs cannot get to some sites, i.e. 3com.com But using a DSL connection and not behind the PIX it's not a problem with the same PC.One solutiontha...

I have already added 5 4210's to my platform but one just wont allow it self to be added I keep getting the following error;10.39.1.106: ImportImport failed due to exceptionError importing configuration files from the sensor - Unable to import senso...

ldeera by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,I have three devices, 2 on the Inside network and 1 on the DMZ that need to talk to each other for server replication. I tried creating a NAT pool and a static translation for bi-directional traffic but I could not get it working.My confi...

I am trying to view my IDS throught the web browser Device manager but am having trouble. I configured the sensor through the CLI. We are using the standard/default port 443. When I enter the https://ip address all I get is "can't display web page" ...

Hello, I have NAC implementation for wireless users.The NAC is working fine now. all clients should pass the NAC before they can accessing the netwrok.Now I have rules requirement issue, and I need a help.I will explain what is the current situation ...

abulebdah by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm trying to download fwsm software version 2.3(3), but I got 2.3(3.2) by searching the download center. can somebody tell me where can I have 2.3(3) version? also, anybody knows how to display software installed on your fwsm? dir flash: ? I trie...

xuliu2008 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, hoping for a tidbit from someone. I'm looking to see what the maximum throughput should be for a 525 using 100BaseT. I have tried multiple units and can't seem to get more than 10Mbps through. Bypassing the PIX I can push through 30Mbps ...

I know you can redirect and incoming connection on a PIX via static port translation, but can you take an HTTP request packet coming into the outside interface of a PIX and redirect it back out the same interface to a different internet address on a ...

mjsully by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card