Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I have a customer that is looking to create reports based on his IPS sensor logs. Can IDM or CiscoWorks VMS do this for him or will he need something more such as MARS? Any input would be appreciated. Thanks,Chris

supinoc by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI Guys, Can anyone let me know how to get enable prompt on PIX firewall running 6.2 image on Local authentication. I have configured local user on pix firewall with level 5 privileges. now i want this user shud get # prompt and can run only specific...

Hi,When I snmpwalk thru the VPN3030 (4.7.2.D), it is really slow, and runs at about 5 lines per second. This makes searching thru session tables with 100's of entries take forever. Is this a "feature", or a correctable problem? It makes it very hard ...

I have installled LMS 2.5 I can discover devices and display them with CM Topology Services, but they don?t change its color from green to red if I switch off the power of the devices (p. example). Is it normal or it?s a bug and I need to patch the ...

nacho by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Are the NIC cards in the PIX boxes just a regular PCI NIC card? I want to put a four port Intel NIC card in and they look the same.

wrwiii122 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,i was about to purchase a recommended PIX-515E-MEM128 for my redundant PIX ...before doing so , one of my coleague told that PIX required a SDRAM (which actually is true) - so we can plug any good kingston PC133 SDRAM in it...i dont want to g...

Recently, I've been seeing a ton of messages on the IPS Event Viewer stating that TCP Segment Overwrites have been detected. The events are from either the IPS-A to our DMZ or vice versa. It just started whenever we added some servers to the network...

mkotova by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can I build a signature (and if so can you walk me through how) to alert me of any traffic containing "filename.exe"?So that for example if an email was on its way to our mailserver with such a file attached or a user was downloading such a file via ...

slug420 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card