Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone!I have a NM-CIDS-K9 in a Cisco 3845 Router and i did the exact steps in the documentation to configure it but still i can not access the IDM from LAN or any other interface. I can only access it from the router by telneting to it or by is...

Hello,Have ASA 5520.Giga0/0 nameif outside, sec 0 - to internetGiga0/1 nameif inside, sec 100 - to lanGiga 0/2 namif wan, sec 100 - to branch offces router.I've aplied command same-security-traffic permit inter-interface, but no result. Can't access ...

Is there a way to customize the order of the Groups in the drop down page on the login page?Want to use a different group as default. Read over docs and not seeing a way to configure the login box dropdown order.If it is not configurable, is it alpha...

Hi,I tried installing a Cisco ASA5510 in our data center today. I assigned a public IP to outside interface and 10.x.x.x to inside interface.(Also configured a diff public IP for ASA management interface). I configured the default gateway of all my s...

rjanakan by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all,i have a pix 506e on which we have a vpn "crypto map with isakmp" tunnel created with a second party to be used for particular business need.recently we are undergoing another project with them and for this they require us to allow specific ip...