Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm in a trial by fire installing CSA 5.1 on Win servers for my enterprise.So far the only info that I've found on this subject is that the Shim:-Installs by default-Requires a server reboot on install-May introduce datacom latency-Is not required on...

dfreemire by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When i try to configurate the physical interfaces of a sensor (IDS 4250 XL with version 5.1). I get:Error: Object loading failed. An error occurred trying to get the interface information. Unrecognize SSL message, plaintext connection?Any suggestion?...

Where can I find a listing of the threats that are mitigated by the ICS Sensor 5.1. We are evaluating the product, and one primary need is spyware/adware blocking. I know it lists spyware/adware as one of the 'anti-x', but there are no "details" to b...

When i try to re-import an IDS 4250 XL with version 4.1 from IPS Manager (CSM 3.0) It fails with no error. It is possible, isn't it?Is it better i upgrade first the sensor to 5.0 and then try a re-import???

I have 2 ASA 5510's with ASA-SSM-10 IPS modules. The IPS's were running version 5.0.2, and I noticed this will not be supported for SIGS so I started to upgrade to version 5.1.1g. I got one unit upgraded and it seems to be fine, but the second still ...

ddevecka by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Are there any SNMP OIDs for monitoring dynamic DMVPN NHRP entries? I'd like to poll my hub router for a list of active DMVPN spokes, and NHRP seems like the best thing to check, but I can't find any MIBs for NHRP outside of the Frame Relay context.T...

mbrown by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I know this can be a really complex topic, but in general, how does a user actually consume a license on a PIX? And, if I have a 10-user license, and they are all consumed, what happens when user 11 tries to make a connection?Thanks much!dave

dshinnick by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please help. I have used VPN wizard to configure PIX 501. When testing with 3.6 client I have no traffic between client and internal network. Looks like I have tunnel open and client have address assigned from the internal pool. Configuration and Deb...