Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have two IP ranges coming from one provider over 1 T1, both are /29's. I've recently purchased an ASA 5510 to protect the office, but can't seem to make use of the second range of IP's. I'm connecting to a Cisco 2500 router and it all works fine ...

chubbspsu by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have succesfully configured my IDSM2 to perform inline with my cat6500. I would to ask if anyone has an idea if idsm can block connection not host block? There are some issue in our organization that some traffic from a host has a legitimate traffi...

Hi, I cannot ping the e1 interace of a new PIX 525 running V6.35. I configured e1 address and tried but I cannot ping the laptop directly connected to it or viceversa.. added ACL to allowing icmp any any and IP any any and applied the e1 interface. ...

gibsthomas by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two ISP's.. right now we are maintaining 2 firewall's (one is primarly for mail, the other is everything else). I wanted to replace them with 2 ASA's in multiple context's with failover. But in my reading, it says that sharing an inside inte...

bkastor by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've got the following situation - PIX OS 7.1(1), Remote Access VPN with split tunneling and Cisco VPN client on WinXP. When I config the device to send to the remote client a DNS server in the private network (which I can't reach for a couple of rea...

I'm looking at replacing an old VPN concentrator 3000 at a site where we use a concentrator in conjunction with a PIX. Disregarding the issue of cost, is an ASA 5500 series device a better choice. From all the brochures, I can't quite work out if con...

mark.wood by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I'm in the process of setting up a mars device and have a query about the way it interprets rules. Basically everything seems to be set up fine and incidents seem to also be working ok, for example I'm getting the usual "inactive reporting dev...

I am curious to know if anyone else had problems after installing Sig226, I have seven ASA SSM modules that crashed within three minues after the upgrade. Four of the sensors had to be reimaged and one of them is still down, I cant get it to take an ...

h.parsons by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card