Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Has anyone seen this? Since upgrading to IPS Event Viewer v5.1 my export files no longer have a "date & time" column like they did in the older v4.1 Event Viewer. Because of this, I cannot export the IPS data to create reports (not time and date, j...

DFiore by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

let's say I have signature with the following characteristics:Event Counter-------------Event Count: 1Event Count Key: Attacker and Victim addressesSpecifiy Alert Interval: NoAlert Frequency---------------Summary Mode: Fire OnceSummary Key: attacker ...

mhellman by Level 7
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! About ACL in PIX?

I am using PIX IOS 7.x version.I have a very basic question about ACL. Like cisco router's IOS in every access list there is a implicit deny any any at the end of ACL by default. Is the same rule will apply to PIX ACLs or we have to write explicitly ...

Hi. I am replacing a pix with a pair of ASA 5520's. I have the new config into one of the 5520's and it seems to be working just fine.Now i need to put the second one into the mess by having it active/active Failover. Does anyone have a sample config...

mx by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have read the the PIX will load balance an equal cost route via OSPF. Will it send packets via per-packet, or is there a different method of distibuting traffic to the equal cost next-hop?Thanks!!Lee

lxcollin1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,I have my ASA5520 setup with radius auth on webvpn and everything is working great, even group assignment with the radius class OU=group1; etc...I need to go a step further with this. I want users to not have to reenter the same userid an...

sloeckle by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card