Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,   I am currently working with Cisco PacketTracer to develop a basic set up with a Layer 3 Switch and an ASA.   The Layer 3 Switch is managing multiple VLANs and has got a routed(no switchport) uplink port to an ASA 5505. The Layer 3 Switch is ...

joko11 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've just got new Cisco 1010 and decided to use Firepower NGFW instead of ASA image, just to learn. All seems fine when using FDM web interface, but it looks quite limited in feature. Unfortunately I can't afford FMC license and I have to set QoS ...

We just bought a whole set of ASA 5506-x w/firepower + security licenses from a trusted vendor, but it's look like this version (9.12) does not support Firepower!!Of course we want to use the latest images due to feature and of course security reason...

Hi; can you please help me, I want to configure Cisco VPN. I have deployed FMCv and NGFWv on AWS. Configured VPN but get the error:Remote Access VPN with SSL cannot be deployed when Export-Controlled Features (Strong-crypto) are disabled.This option ...

Hi All, I have an FTD 1140.I have migrated ASA5516 to FTD 1140 by using FMC version 7.0 and cisco MT version 2.4I want to manage FTD with local (FDM). (it is currently working with FMC)the question is: is that possible without configuration change? w...

najarian by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Geo block on RV345

Is there an easy way to block all global incoming connections except those from the Netherlands?I’m using a RV345 at home and a photo server tcp port 80.I’m only allowed to share the photos with in the Netherlands so I need to block the rest of the w...

Fer100 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes