Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Has anyone configured PIX 7 to allow communication with Cisco Call Manager protected by the firewall.The Cisco pdf titled "Cisco Callmanager 4.1 TCP and UDP port usage" states that between phones and Call Manager for TFTP - port 69 then ephemeral UDP...

m.reay by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am a home user and cannot figure out how the auto-update feature works. If I check the enable feature other fields become available to be filled in. Is this information update directly from Cisco and if so what is put in the fields to make the au...

I have read in the PIX 501 capabilities that it can be accesses via out-of-band through the console. I can't find any configuration documentaion to support that claim. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Any assitance would be appreciated....

bschmi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am trying to get some tips on how to best monitor what is going on (traffic-wise) on my PIX.I have set up a syslogd on my NMS (running debian linux) and currently the PIX logs are being sent to the NMS.1. Is there any linux based program anyone ...

khuysmans by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to give PDA's rights to the subnet so they can connect to a server. My PDA's just need a network connection to be able to transfer their XML file. So far all I see is the ability to look at files (CIFS) and the links to goto actual web...

Hi,I am new to pix and i am trying to configure failover using the serial cable.My primary pix have the following config.ip address outside 20.24.43.1 255.255.255.252ip address inside 10.1.1.1 255.255.255.0failoverfailover timeout 0:00:00failover pol...

p.holley by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Is there is a command to check what source address traffic is coming on PIX interface. Can we see the translate table, of which outside traffic was converted to NATed to address of higher secutity level in detail. ( PFSS unavailable ) Can "show...

Hi guys,I done some search on the Internet to know more about this Pix's security level function. But in no vain.Can you guys advise me on what this security level 100 or 0 is all about? Do I need to set all my inside intefaces to 100 while outside t...

kengyiam by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I work for a reseller/MSS. Most of our customers are still running ver 4.1(5). One of our new customers has an NM-CIDS with IPS ver 5.0(2) already loaded. In the past we've just down graded the version. What are the differences in licensing/reg...

Hi,I'm trying to configure external policy for my NAC.I'm using CTA 2.0 + virusscan 7.1 and ACS 3.3. I have 3 questions:- Could the ePolicy orchestrator server 3.0 act as the external server?- If yes what does the right URL that have to be enter on t...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card