Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a classic EZVPN setup with a VPN3020 as the server and about 20 or so 831 clients. My problem is that you can't issue the qos pre-classify command under an EZVPN profile. In this case how would I prioritize traffic witin the EZVPN tunnel?

jmarshall by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.I have Pix 506e firewall (ver. 6.3)iside ip - 0.0.1.1outside ip - 0.0.0.1So, I have proxy server with ip - 0.0.1.12And I want to configure my Pix to redirect all www traffic from my internal network (0.0.1.0) to proxy (0.0.1.12) port 8080.Can...

stroyburg by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am configring the Pix for the first time & i am bit confused with Nat & Pat I want to use pat in my n/w & I have webserver which i want to allow from out side ,Can any one suggest how do i achive this configuration & Any documents on Pix & Nat w...

I am having translation issues, have tried upgrading to 7.0, then went back to 6.3, all because of NAT.I have the following setup: switch connects to Eth1 on PIX, PIX Eth0 goes out to border router. We have two networks, that need to go out to the ...

AmyColiso by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone advise on a recommended level of logging for a PIX firewall?I tried informational and debugging but in only a couple of hours I have a 700MB log file on my syslog server!We need to be able to investigate incidents if and when they arise re...

Hi, We have been using CiscoWorks 2.2 with SP3 for managing & monitoring security Agents, Firewalls & Sensors remotely. but for the past few days we have encountering problems in it and the subcomponents like IDS MC,CSA agents etc are'nt opening. t...

After updating one of the signature files (ver. 198) last week, I have been receiving several alarms for PHP injection coming from my site and out to Google and other addresses. None are inbound as I am not running PHP on any of our servers and they ...

Is there any way to read the serial number of NM-CIDS modules, IDS-4235 & IDS-4215 appliances remotely? I need to do an inventory of geographically dispersed IDS's without physically visiting each router or appliance.

chri5k by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone!One of my costumers is connected to my Internet network (im an isp), the costumer is using dynamic nat, and on the other end, there is a PPTP server (on a hosted environment), the costumer complains that sometimes can´t connect throught t...

Hi all;I became aware of this advisory and wonder if a patch/update is appplicable or necessary.I have two 2600 series routers running 12.x vers. Here's excerpts from both:Router 1.IOS (tm) C2600 Software (C2600-I-M), Version 12.2(13)T5, RELEASE SO...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: