Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Firewall

Greetings everyone, I've fixed this before but now I'm running into a different type of an issue. My firewall isn't booting to the image so I have to keep reloading the image onto the ASA. Any help would be appreciated. Also my Config-Register is set...

Resolved! ASA 5516 VPN on two or mor interfaces

HelloI'm stuck with vpn config on ASA and hope someone of you will be able to help me :) Problem description: I would like to establish 2 vpn connections, vpn1 via "outside" interface and vpn2 via other interface named "vpn2"For now I can see that AS...

MarioRules by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Block Uploads - gmail _ Youtube _ Facebook etc

Hi, we have issue of block uploads for gmail and other public sites onedrive, dropbox, facebook,linkedin etcI have followed below steps but its not working , I can see Do not decrypt in Connection events and ssl certificate on browser is not detected...

Fantas by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is Fastpath bi-directional?

If I create a rule that Fastpath's for example: Szone: INSIDEDzone: OUTSIDES: ANYD: 1.1.1.1 Does return traffic from 1.1.1.1 to what initiates the connection get Fastpathed or do you need another rule to Fastpath the reverse traffic? Is that true for...

ryan14 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA asa912-k8.bin Image

Good evening everyone, I need some help on an issue I'm running into. Currently, the image on my ASA 5510 Firewall is gone. The image I had before was asa912-k8.bin and it's gone even on the backup I had just in case this happened. I contacted Cisco ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers