Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, is there any possibility to login at FMC/FTD with generated SSH keys?We generated a public/private key pair and placed the public one through expert mode on the FMC. It seems that FMC isnt using this method and we dont know how to change it.Any i...

AF6 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When a user connects to the remote access VPN. The username in the connection logs shows as "Not Found" and I can't use ACP to control traffic. It use to work back in an earlier version from FMC 6.2, but since stopped working even with the latest rel...

Jack G by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have 2x 2120 Cisco FTDs(managed by FMC) in the DMZ.  Primary/Active FTD has a single L3 link to EDGE 1 and Secondary/Standby FTD has a single L3 to EDGE-2 switch. We are planning to deploy VPC on the EDGE switches where each FTD is going to have t...

Resolved! Firepower Backup

Hi, our setup is;ASA 5555-x active passive HA pairFirepower module installedUsing FMC for FP management My question is, what is the best way to backup FP specifically for an upgrade project where I can easily restore FP if I have issues with the upgr...

HI! I need help! I have a Cisco Asa 5585 Firepower in a vcenter (vmware 6.0) and I want to make a backup with Veeam Backup but when trying to make the backup I get an error message "processing error vddk error 14009" by veeam, which does not He lets ...

fealiaga by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI Guys.Quick question Is it possible to create a SPAN port on a C9300 and configure port (monitoring) so it's not possible to sent data through it only recieving data? Thanks in advance /Jeppe