Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

What would be the appropriate solution in the following scenario.My Client has ISDN linePIX 501they want to establish a VPN with their remote site.So what do we need?Do we need a ISDN Router?So ISDN router can dial the ISP via its ISDN port and can c...

i need to block non-exchange server smtp traffic from leaving my network. i tried an access list on my default gateway (2620 router) managed to kill httpaccess-list 198 deny tcp any any eq 25access-list 198 permit tcp 10.80.80.10 255.255.255.255 an...

orvcurry by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I set up Solarwinds' TFTP server and am trying to pull the config file from it to the PIX. I was able to send it from the PIX to a Windows XP computer, but am unable to do the opposite with the config net command. I may have the syntax incorrect, but...

My PIX is running with high CPU utilization now (90%). Normally it's just 5-7%. Problem started since yesterday, but no changes were made for couple of months. PIX stopped sending syslog after the CPU utilization increased. Telnet to PIX also fai...

josephqiu by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card