Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,i've some few question about IPS 5.01) Does 4210 support IPs 5.0 ?2) Where i could find general description of IPS 5.0 and its difference from IDS 4.x ?Many thanks in advance.MAtt

Hello to everyone I'am pursuing CCSP certification , I just got the IDS-4210 on ebay form bunkrupt company ,my problem is that the password is set and I have problem to recover it , I have no cd with recovery/upgrade to recover.I really dont know the...

Dear All,im getting lot of messages in my pix logs. even i see hardly built connections . all 305005 messages. but still nothing problem reported from that location.but im worried , whts going on , lot of meessages...can anybody suggest me on this. a...

nataraj_v by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I tried following the model here: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/netsol/ns340/ns394/ns171/ns27/networking_solutions_white_paper09186a008018914d.shtmlbut after doing so, the situation was actually reversed. While connected to the vpn client you were able ...

mmcghee1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can I add IPS version 5 appliance in VMS 2.2 Basic 5 Devices. Does VMS 2.2 Basic 5 support IPS version 5.0 or moreInfact, when we order IPS 4255, then VMS 2.2 BASIC 5 Devices included in the bundle.That's why the question came ?Second, Did CON-OSP-IP...

akhan2004 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currently have PAT enabled on our Pix, I can connect to the Net however whenever I try to ping I can see the ICMP packets getting dropped on the way back in. I have a default rule permitting IP outbound from any internal address. My understanding i...

g.watt by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are getting ready to migrate a customer from a Checkpoint Firewall to a PIX environment. Having never worked on a Checkpoint, I am wondering if there is a "simple" set of steps to get the configuration information out of the checkpoint and then b...

Hi there,My problem is:I want to create a rule on IPS 5.x, in which a TCP high port rage sweep triggers a low alarm, but if the sweep includes tcp 2400 port, than I receive a high level alarm. But in the same time I don't want any alarms, if theres i...

subaa by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How do I manage routers and switches that have been added to CiscoView 5.1?I know that I can click on each individual active port and change the speed and such, but how I do it all in one swoop? and also why are some speed and duplex settings grayed ...