Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Professionals,I have pix 515E installed and its outside interface connected to 2 adsl routers by forming single segment using hub. PIX outside : 10.10.10.1adsl 1 eth0 : 10.10.10.2adsl 2 eth0 : 10.10.10.3Pls let me know that is it possible in fir...

Originally, we have both (inside interface) PIX 525 connect to left side 6509. We have TWO 6509, those 2 PIX connec to left side 6509 with MSFC configured.Now, I am going to configure right side 6509 MSFC with HSRP to right side.Obviously, I will mo...

jolo07310 by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings, I am a little new to the PIX. I have done some searching and have not found how to setup a PIX to do a DNS lookup. Can this be done, is it a good idea/bad idea? I want to do this so I can add url's to acl's.Thanks!Gary

spencerg by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am just wondering if it is possible to configure PIX firewall (515E, 6.3) to block viruses entering my network? I have not seen any commands related to this on the PIX config guide.Can anyone throw some light?Thank you,Mo

Hi, pls provide assistance if one has a requirement to configure multiple L2TP clients then how does one associate the new L2TP vpdn group with the crypto mapRegardsLincoln

lincolnp1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,i've some few question about IPS 5.01) Does 4210 support IPs 5.0 ?2) Where i could find general description of IPS 5.0 and its difference from IDS 4.x ?Many thanks in advance.MAtt

Hello to everyone I'am pursuing CCSP certification , I just got the IDS-4210 on ebay form bunkrupt company ,my problem is that the password is set and I have problem to recover it , I have no cd with recovery/upgrade to recover.I really dont know the...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card