Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

If I'm using the Transparent Firewall capability of the PIX, can I have multiple VLANs hanging off the inside interface? I know the management IP of the PIX has to be on the same network as the IP's that connect to manage. It would seem logical if it...

bizsnatch by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

For a number of years we have quite happily maintained a two tier structure consisting of a failover pair of 535's on the inside, a 'no man's land' lan in the middle and a failover pair of 515's on the outside of our WAN infrastrcuture. All that exis...

jon-wyatt by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've LAN 192.168.4.0/24 with PIX /192.168.4.1/ which users has set as gateway and with Cisco805 /192.168.4.100/. And I've LAN 192.168.1.0 with Cisco805 /192.168.1.100/. I need on PIX set static route for LAN 192.168.1.0 where gw will be set 192.16...

hi;My problem, that i have a server in the DMZ that i can connected to it through my private network (LAN) by telnet , but i cant make conection to the server through GUI what could be the problem??thanks

jawwalit by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,My vpn connection works but I don't have access to the network. The only thing I can ping for instance is the VPN router (192.168.2.252). Other servers or touters are not found. If I do a ping from the vpn router directly, I can ping everything...

c by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Can anyone help me with this? I'm trying to configure a PIX 515 to pass icmp messages from the dmz vlan interface configured on the PIX (Vlan 3) interface to the inside interface. its set up like thisinterface ethernet0 100fullinterface ethernet1 ...

Recently i install the PDM ver 3.0(1) on to two PIX 525 ios ver 6.3(3).There is one pix on the inside of my network and one on the outside. I am experiencing two separate issues. One does not load once the password is entered it just sits there with ...

Jcurtis by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,Im looking for the answer about why my PIX525 rebooted6 days ago. It has never done it before so dont thinkits hardware error. I have a show crashinfo output but dont understand what all the numbers mean ex. : Saved_CrashThread Name: pix/int...

unicmd by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The second-generation Cisco IDSM-2 protects switched environments by integrating full-featured IPS functions directly into the network infrastructure through the widely deployed Cisco Catalyst chassis. This integration allows the user to monitor traf...

sakirs by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes