Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Can someone post the link to PIX 520 datasheet (for the model that comes with P-II 350MHz and 128MB RAM) ? If this datasheet is no longer available at Cisco.com, can someone answer following questions about 520:With unrestricted software:-Maximum of...

jdw28 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to set up a second internet router to load balance my four circiuts (2 in each router). The problem I am running into is I can not enter a second outside IP route with the same metric in the pix. How can I load balance between the pix and...

HI,I have Cisco PIX 515E ,have created VLAN on inside interface as VLAN2 (logical interface),assigned it an ip 172.17.1.xx ....Now i also have a 3-com super stack 3 switch on which i have created a VLAN2...i have connected a machine on the port of V...

The IDS MC and Cisco's IDS book show configuration for IP packet capture for later viewing through Ethereal.Question: If I set IP logging on the IDS, how do I retrieve the file for Ethereal analysis?

jmayes by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IDS Drop vs. Reset

I understand that Dropping a packet prevents the connection from getting into your network, and a TCP Reset resets the connection in both directions. Isn't that functionally pretty much the same thing? Either way, you're ending the connection, right?...

Hello! My doubt is with respect to the NetSky virus and the form in which the sensorial IDS stops it. The sensorial IDS detects it in my reports that it generates, but I want to know if it prevents that the complete mail arrives yet and the virus f...

Hi,I'm trying to establish a second site-to-site VPN on one of our Cisco 831 routers for a home user. Our network is such:London Office: 192.168.0.0 (PIX 515e)New York Office: 192.168.52.0 (PIX 515e)Home user: 192.168.100.0 (831 Router)There is curre...

bowser by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes