Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We need to allow telnet access to a server on the internal interface of one of our PIX 501s from several workstations on the outside interface's network.I can ping the 10.0.xxx.100 address without a problem, but I can't telnet. What am I missing?The...

rmeder by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm wanting to separate my switchports logically with VLANs and I'm wondering what my configuration should be.For each interface that I want to communicate I will run the below command in interface configuration mode.switchport access vlan 7I will do...

bbanis2k by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have installed a Linkproof to do load balancing, behind that i have a fireproof with 2 cisco pix 515e, my vpn clients loose conectivity to the internal network and the only way that it gets fixed is by doing a reload on the pixes. Has anybody worke...

enramirez by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having an issue where all wanted traffic can get in (Webpages, DNS, SMTP, etc.) but no machine from the inside can get out....even with a ping.I attached my config,When I try to ping to the outside from inside, I get this error logged...305006: ...

eelliston by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to only send the following syslog message to my syslog server:syslog 304001I just want to send that syslog...nothing else...I remember seeing something around but just wanted to verify.Thanks

I am trying to use a program WinSCP throught a pix 515. The application uses port 22 which is SSH so is kind of FTP over SSH. The problem I have is how do I enable this, do I uses fixup ftp on port 22? will the firewall see ftp traffic or SSH encrypt...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card