Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a PIX 501 behind a cable modem that is performing very, very poorly. Typical web surfing speeds are worse than dial-up! If I remove the PIX, and either plug a PC directly to the cable modem or use another broadband gateway, the speed improve...

blcase by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! PIX 501

I have a PIX 501 for my home. Everytime I touch it or someone bumps my desk it reboots. It seems there is some issue with the connector to the physical PIX. I have endured the pain for a while now, but would like to eventually resolve the issue. Ha...

tmoreo by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to configure a 501 as an easy vpn client to PIX 515(server). The tunnel says its up, but i am still getting "109013 user mush authenticate first before using this service" in the log on the pix 501 (client) ...any thoughts?

Hi,I am using PIX in Failover mode..Currently my one PIX is down and other is up.I am not able to find out whether my primary is up or secondary is up.Here is the output of sh failoverFirewallPIX# sh primaryType help or '?' for a list of available co...

Hi First time user on the PIX and wondering based on current config what is the best way to forward a range of IP ports to a dedicated internal server.Thanks for the helpnameif ethernet0 outside security0nameif ethernet1 inside security100enable pass...

jayson by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm very new to cisco hardware and was wondering if anyone could help me with this (probably very simple question).When connecting to my pix via the browser (https://192.168.1.1/startup.html), the browser never gets past the startup screen with the m...

I'm having issues getting my 520 to upgrade. When trying to use the Boot helper file it will come up with:Finesse Bios V3.3Booting Floppy...................................Execing flopIT then just reloads and starts this over again. Using the rawrit...

Hi experts,I'm using IE configured with proxy (the proxy's IP is public IP address). If my LAN is directly connected to a router (running RFC1483 bridging), I can get my address bridged and then connect to the internet.But, after I use PIX:LAN (192.1...

flscher by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have 2x 515E firewalls, one active and 2nd as failover. I have PIX-515-SW-R-UR= on active FW. and PIX-515-SW-FO on failover FW. Now my question is as follows,a. Will PIX-515-SW-FO license support all features as PIX-515-SW-R-UR= unrestricted fea...

sanjaykt by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card