Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Can anybody tell me what the maximum number of (simaltaneous) inbound and outbound xlates is on a PIX 515E ?We have a requirement to allow a group of internal hosts (1500+) outbound access to a specific IP host, this external host then has to create ...

Tried to upgrade signatures on an IDSM-2 and couldn't. IDS claimed bad certificate. Same file worked fine on other IDSM-2 modules. Now cannot connect to IDS blade either through sess {mod} or IEV SSH. Module looks fine to catalyst and I can ping ...

hlongley by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running a HSE 1.8.2 and have a problem in creating a ROLE with only Monitoring access to see status of services?In version 1.7.2 it was possible to create a user with the role HOSTING (this user then only had monitoring access to see status of ...

j.nielsen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2611 router running 12.3 and have about a dozen users connecting to my LAN via this router (only 1 - 3 at a time) When I originally was setting this up a TAC engineer suggested lowering my MTU for performance reasons - several of my connecti...

dan.tesch by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have just installed the PIX 515E, for some reason, our accounting group can not access some banking websites. they can get to the Main Site, but as soon as they login they get an error.Is there a way I can explicitly allow these websites to go thr...

SysAdminj by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a PIX that we are using for NATting to an external address. We currently have 12 valid addresses for NAT and when the 13th user connects he would use PAT. We'd like to have everybody use PAT except particular users who we'd like to use NAT. ...

joeldc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi!I'm planning to upgrade our PIX515E with another fasthethernet card. Currently we're using unrestricted license with software version 6, would like to know is there anything else that i need to do to get this done?(eg. upgrading of software, firmw...

dkblee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ok here is my question. 6509A firewall Mod: 3 Contexts:Admin Context2 Context36509B firewall Mod:Nothing configed...I have 2 6509s and each one of them have a Firewall Module. I have one of the firewall modules confgured. Now I want to replicate ...

Hi Everyone,I am trying to allow internet access to the users on the inside interface on my pix. To do so I have done a couple of things:1) Configured a global statement with pool range2) Configured the nat statement for all users to nat out using th...