Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I have an existing win2k server with wingate (act as proxy server for my workstations to connect to the internet). I want to remove the wingate and put the pix 506E as my gateway. Here's the current configuration of the PIX:sh conf: Saved:PIX Version...

mhel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I work for a small company and we are in need of a firewall and don't want to spend too much money. We looked into purchasing the Pix 501 firewall. Question I have is this. I need to know if the Pix 501 can handle our needs. We have 2 VPN tunnels est...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI have the following Configuration:Inside interface: 10.55.28.254 255.255.255.0 (Subnet 10.55.28.0)Outside interface: 193.222.100.5 255.255.255.0 (Subnet 193.222.100.0)The route outside 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 193.222.100.26 1 is set to my router.The re...

schelec by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! PIX and NAT-T

Hi all,I have a quick question. I have a couple of users that are using routers to connect by VPN to our pix which authenticates by a RADIUS for the L2TP connections. I activated NAT-T on our PIX and they still can't connect. Is there anything I co...

mburutzis by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm setting up a pix 501 to secure a VPN connection with our St. Louis office. Right out of the box I try and change the external IP addr. to a static one, okay but when I attempt to set the internal IP addr. so it fits within the parameters of our c...

racanelv by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Running version 6.3(3) on a pix 501 firewall connecting to the internet using pppoe and I'm having trouble getting connected to my firewall at work (Contivity firewall) through my pix firewall. Can someone help me out with this one?

cobbc by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,i have a routing problem since a power lose. Router working well 2 weeks. But now i receive allways follwing error by startup and some of them periodly. And the router does not route anything inside to outside ?Have anyone a idea ....%Error ope...

I've got a 501 with Road Runner. After configuration everything worked fine. But after a few mins 3-7, I lose connection to the internet. Its not RR as I can jack in on their cable router and still get out. If I power cycle the pix, everything co...

taylorb by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our companies central office is in New York City. We have offices in Tennesse and California fed over a VPN using a PIX. One of the offices in California is significantly larger that the other satelite offices and I want to increase the performance t...

frelaxx by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card