Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all,I uploaded a new PDM and new IOS image to my PIX 515. The question I have is, when I reboot the PIX for the image to take effect, will the PIX reboot and come back up automatically as routers do? Or do I need to be plugged into a console ...

timpotter by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In performing a port scan (notably with NMAP, but other tools report similar results), I am receiving results which I cannot justify in the access lists/conduits (yes, they have a couple conduits statements still - tsk tsk).The PIX is running 5.3(1)....

rbartels by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi I have a real problem to solve, is it possible and how, to allow traffic between hosts behind pix firewall ? what's the problem ? 1. there are two hosts behind pix - 10.0.0.10 and 10.0.0.112. on the pix is static done (inside,outside) ....static ...

p.dubicki by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have tried, "NAT (inside) 0 x.x.x.x 255.255.255.0"it's working, but some how outside host cannot access anything behind the pix unless the inside machine start a session to outside first. Any idea why this happen? is this normal?any idea would be a...

tkpsimon by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,The functionality of the Static Command is bothering me for a while.If anybody could help me out.My Configurations is as follows:Inside Network - 10.160.2.0Outside Network - 172.16.35.0The following line in my PIX bothers me.static (inside,ou...

I think this is a rather easy question but looking for confirmation. I have a 515 PIX with a DMZ interface, a LAN interface, an Outside interface out to ISP #1, a second Outside interface out to ISP #2. I want all users to use ISP #2 and all servers...

tonyp by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Accesses from outside a PIX 515 to the public IP works fine. However, there are some situations where the PIX needs to reach ITSELF on the public IP being used in the static statement and this isn't working.Any ideas on what causes this ? The PIX OS ...

kschafer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card