Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

The bug "CSCdx90840" was first found in "6.1(3.105), 6.2(1.104)" versions and was fixed in "6.3(1), 6.2(2.100), 6.1(4.100), 6.0(4.100), 6.3(0.100)" versions, based from the Bug Tool Search results.If you will look at the PIX OS 6.2(2) Release Notes (...

a.manosca by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is anyone know how to use PIX for NAT load distribution, there is no same command as for the router.!tcp load distribution(config)#ip nat pool name start-ip end-ip {netmask netmask | prefix-length prefix-length} type rotary (config)#access-list list_...

shuibo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a client using Cisco VPN Client to establish a VPN to a 3005 Concentrator. (Ver. 4.0.1) I am also using the 3005 to establish VPNs to remote PIX firewalls. The VPN Clients are using an address pool that is not on any other network.Question: ...

genec by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, i have a permission only list going, when i have the list enabled i can not do autodates for windows nor for mcafee virus program.. i have ports 21,110 enabled.. i also have mcafee's ip address allowed and windws update server allowed. I have co...

I got 3 Linux email servers, and only these 3 devices, behind a PIX 506E and the outside interface is connected directly to the Internet. Sending email to and receiving email from Internet is working fine. But if the email servers send email to each ...

y.lo by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, and Help!I am following instructions that I have from our PIX software 6.3 manual to configure the pix to use certificates. The hostname is setup, the domain-name is setup. I have generated the rsa key, I have declared the CA via the ca ide...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,here's my setup:Internet|T1|Cisco 1721a.b.c.2||a.b.c.1Cisco PIX 501192.168.0.1/24||||192.168.0.200/24Netopia|ISDN|Netopia192.168.2.200/24For some reason, I can't reach the 192.168.2.0 subnet from a client PC. I have added a static route to the PI...

I need to provide a breakdown of the Outside link usage, the internet 'pipe' is shared by our Education and Corporate users. The management want a breakdown of how much of the link either group has used.All the information needed is in the PIX syslog...

Hi,Is there anything wrong with this setup. I have two legal ip addresses. One for the router and one for the external int of the pix. I need to have a nat 1 command for the entire internal network (this is not used yet but is setup). I need a sta...

agoodwin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card