Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

A customer has setup a VPN between a PIX 501 (6.2(2)) and a FW1NG FP3.They are using 3DES, SHA, DH Group 2.When they test the performance the throughput is only about 500Kbps. If they connect using the FW1 SecuRemote klient instead they got a through...

thult by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm new with PIX.I would like to know how this fw goes through the access-lists. What I mean is in what order it checks the rules. I guess this can be quite an important issue if you want to keep performance up with more than 400 rules and a signific...

Hallo iam trying to configure ACS & my Network devices to restrict the use of some commands for a group of users, i have another group ( Networking group) this group have the privileged level 15 and should be able to do evry thing. The group that i w...

giaaaj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

GentlemenLast night I was reading my release notes for my 16 MG ISA Flash Card prior to installing in my PIX 520. The release notes indicated that I need to verify whether I have a PIX 520 "CO" or "DO". Performing a show ver command does not reveal...

I want to allow only three hosts on my internal network to be able to access the internet. Using the Config Guide for Cisco Secure PIX Firewall v5.2 , I entered these commands. When I do No one including the three select hosts can access the intern...

I downloaded the WebSense evaluation software, and have been playing with it w/ our Pix 515. My question I have, which WebSense doesn't seem to know is: can you specify not to filter for certain hosts? Is the URL filtering on the PIX an everything ...

gjeff80 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there any thing needed to activate a tunnel ussing 3DES between a Cisco PIX 501-50 & a CIsco 3640 with IPSEC (3DES) IOS 12.1.18? When configured for DES it works but 3DES does not.and yes I changed the transform sets and Isakmp policies on the ro...

ccsi100 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've been reading on this but can't find any answers...PIX 515 with 3 ethernet inside - ethernetoutside - leased lineadsl - adsl lineThe leased line and adsl line are from different providers, and therefore have different address ranges and gatewa...

simonw by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes