Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I know it is not documented anywhere but I was wondering if it is at all possible to make a PIX boot from a tftp server. I know it can be done with routers, but have not heard it done with a PIX.Thanks in advance.Willie

w.strydom by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Pix 515 running 6.0(1) software. I'm trying to give split-tunnel access to a vpngroup, but am having difficulty with the implementation.Here are my configuration entries:vpngroup 2000clients split-tunnel webaccessaccess-list webaccess permit...

cnaccarato by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have configure the remote client/w cisco VPN client 1.1 to dial into my 1720. The VPN tunnel is builded successfully. i can ping both remote client IP and internal IP. now , i would like to know how to i configure my win98 client to logon to my Dom...

yong510 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

setup:2651----- Internet----- 1720i'm doing vpn on the routers.question:How can I prioritize outgoing VPN traffic fromother traffic ( http, ftp etc.) ?

rocampo by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know if the PIX 501 supports a single external IP address for outbound traffic (i.e. NAT/PAT) and inbound traffic (i.e. FTP or DNS). I am trying to figure out if, with a single IP address, I can do both (since my cable modem provider is D...

prospero by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

-Does anybody know it is necessary to implement a PIX, before placing css 11000 in a web server environment? -What are the main differences of security between the CSS 11000 and PIX ?

1500967 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi! We are in the stages of installing a PIX firewall within our organization, but we are not currently using any private IP address (10.X.X.X, etc). There really isn't any quick way to convert over 1000+ machines over yet to a private scheme. Wha...

rbenefield by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PIX 520 in production. It also happens to be my only potential single point of failure. Because of this, I've been trying to convince my boss that I need another PIX for fail-over.He doesn't want to spend any more than he has to and has co...

Hello,bear with me on a question that many should know.I want to allow any access to tcp port 3782 from the outside to any inside.i have a PIX 501, would i use the command that follows?conduit permit tcp any eq 3782 anyThank you,Mark

mwudtke by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

There is a web site that users at my company need to access on port 7001. Do I have to add this port to my access-list and does it have to be before any deny statement? ieaccess-list user_access permit tcp any any eq 7001Thanks

bwinslow by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: