Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

When trying to browse www via PIX 515E over RAS the following error message appears:"Page can not be displayed"..basically, what I have at the moment is the follwing set up:I have a proxy server sitting behind the PIX (Internal) for monitoring traffi...

jmia by Level 7
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, central site has a PIX 506 and the remote sides are a mix of PIX to broadband, router to ISDN and Dial-up clients. Customer cannot get static IP at each of the router (ISDN) sites, therefore I need to make the link to the central site with dynam...

I am trying to install a content engine, CE560, and every time that I start to use it, the PIX syslog messages increase by about 500%. Most of the extra messages concern denied connections from outside addresses with a source port of 80 and all dest...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

how secure is a network if u have the public ip on the INSIDE and thereby using the nat 0 command for them to be visible outside...is there any security issue on this as compared to having the public ip outside and using the nat x command to transla...

rpalacio by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings, I tried to install a newly downloaded version CSPM2.3F 90 days trial package but the license.dsk is expired. Please provide me with a trial license as soon as you can. We need to finishing testing the demo PIX 525. Thank you for your pr...

ddinh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to get my Pix 501 to get a address from my service provider. I am connecting to the internet via cable modem. The Pix fails to get an IP address. I did a debug and it seems the service provider is sending DHCP option 82. What do I have to...

Dear All:I had ACS 3.0 it's for VPN client 3.5 authentication and authorization , i can authenticationsuccessful,But i couldn't authorization for VPN client,When i setting "downloadable PIX ACL",as bellow is my definitionpermit tcp any host 192.168.5...

emily by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am setting up a 501 for (small office, I'm a volunteer) security and remote admin. access behind an "Efficient Networks" Speed stream 5861 static DSL router. How must I config the outside port address of the PIX to enable access by me from the int...

5tsparks by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card