Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

I have an interface on my PIX520 assigned to my RAS dial up network. Presently, I have all ports opened up for traffic coming from that RAS interface to my inside. I need to determine which ports I need to keep open to allow my dial up users to wo...

rtivnan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I made a degrade for my pix 525 IOS to version 5.0.2 for both primery and failover , after that i note that the failover always the active pix and not the primery pix , if i switch manulally to primery pix it work but the network is very slow and so...

alaa.musa by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Peoples,got an *old* PC based PIX (PIX-520?) which is already maxed out at 128 meg DRAM, but only has 2 meg of flash. We want to upgrade the flash, so that we can upgrade the OS (already at the highest that it can go to). Any idea who would have the ...

gprokscha by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I can not get a copy of my PIX config sent to our TFTP server. Other routers on our LAN can.TFTP server is TFTPd32 by Ph Jounin running on a WinNT 4.0 SP6PIX is configed like this.tftp-server inside 192.20.6.8 pixwcimageWhen I issue a 'wr net' of co...

fbtech by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm wanting to use the PIX 520 (Main Location) and the PIX 501 at my remotes to initiate VPN access to the main location. I'm running IOS version 5.1 IPSec with 56 bit DES on the 520. If I decide to buy the PIX 501's, will I need to upgrade the 520...

ehavard by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card