Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a few questions:1) I have loaded PIX firewall 5.2(3) on my 515, are there any caveats or should I go ahead with this.2)Can some one tell me the use of Fixup protocol command.3)The software I am using to backup the machines on DMZ requires a lo...

I have a main site with a Cisco 3640 behind a Cisco Pix 515 Firewall. At my branch site I have a Cisco 1720. Has anyone else any experience/configs for setting up a GRE tunnel from the Cisco 3640 to the Cisco 1720 and encrypting it using the Main s...

We just got a new PIX 515 UR. We have had some dificulty getting it programed and also noticed the software version appears to be ver 4.4. Where and how can I get this upgraded. Also, I had heard that cisco can help the process by sending you a confi...

mballou by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

One of my clients is asking me to test with different tools/Apps in the market if the Cisco Pix520 installed in the company is really securing itsservers and nodes inside the network . Any ideas of tools or hackers apps and where i can find them ?

I would like to know the PIX architechture . On which level of OSi ref it works and how it manage the session.2. what all the option I can go for implementing for critical operation like Internet banking and Ecommerce business.3. what scalable featur...

srimantap by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a need to route OSPF through a PIX firewall. We are using 7000 routers on either side of the firewall and are not using NAT. What are the options, if any, to pass OSPF routing updates?

8dpurkey by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My concern is scalability. Our company is growing very fast and I don’t want to be locked into a system that won’t allow us all of the flexibility we need. How does a PIX firewall solution compare to Cisco-IOS based (router) VPN solution? Which is mo...

a-vazquez by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Note: This message was posted as part of the "Ask the Expert" Event on Hardware Platforms for VPN’s that took place September 18-29. Feel free to respond to or form discussions around this question)Posted by rtrunk - SR. NETWORK ENGINEER, TIMEBIDGE ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card