Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I noticed that I am unable to filter VPN sessions by username (Filter by AnyConnect Client). filter by anyconnect client displays list off all sessionsI can see e.g. user Adam Orange in the list with user name being Adam Orange,once I try filte...

ziqex by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have an issue with Allowing traffic to Office 365 through our Cisco ASA 5525-X firewall using O365 FQDNs. We have an internal vlan that needs to use O365 for emails.  I have allowed traffic on the following ports but the traffic is being blocke...

cwhall001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiNew to firepower api.   Any tips on creating scripts?Can you give an example of API with1. adding a new ACL2. Removing an existing ACL3. Adding an object (like ip address)I already have these items in excel. Ideally, there would be a process to sav...

Dear Cisco professionals I was wondering if my Firepower system is running with a recommended versioni am currently running 1-    FMC upgraded to version 6.4.0.72-    VDB upgraded to version 3373-    SRU upgraded to version 2.9.14.64-    GeoDB upgrad...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card