Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

i have configured cisco asa 5520, i am here to ask about one possibility according to my needs. i have two internet connections. both are configured in cisco asa as internet. for example. 1st link = 1.2.3.42nd link = 5.6.7.8 is it possible i can conf...

Cash2106 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyway to provide Anyconnect users static IP from ASA, other than DHCP pool IP.Architecture is Anyconnect <> DC ASA <> DC ISE <> Corp AD Anyconnect users are corporate AD users. ASA sends requests to ISE and inturn to AD. ISE does some posturing chec...

manvik by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,  am facing some basic issue with ASA Nat on EVE-NG . I am not able to ping after using below mentioned nat statements, but I removed these NAT statements am able to ping ( Dst 10.10.44.100) from Src  192.168.20.100.  But at same time NAT Tran...

DEV1389 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm new to FirePower Threat Management System. I got the FMC setup on a Dell server with ESXi. I need to update this server so when I do the FMC will not be available to the FirePower. So what happens? Does the firewall keep working with all of the s...

CiscoNerd by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllWhen adding certificates to the ASA for anyconnect access, how come we need to add the cert of the Root CA on there?what is that used for here?I normally add the identity cert as well as the Root.Cheers

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card