Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, ASA 9.8 run dhcp server on the internal sub-interface, the client PC very difficult to get the IP address. the configuration is like below: interface G0/1.10 -- nameif Staff-wifi interface G0/1.20 -- nameif guest-wifithen the interface G0/1 ---->...

Hello Guys, @balaji.bandi  @Marvin Rhoads  @Rob Ingram @Scott Fella  @Vikas Saxena  @nkarthikeyan I configured the RAVPN ikev1 IPsec using an old client on the firewall but it's not working. I tried the same configuration and it works fine.I get the ...

This topic is a chance to clarify your questions about Firepower Migration Tool and its capabilities. Cisco Firepower Migration Tool is a free software image used for migration from Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) 8.4 or later, Check Point (r75-r77...

shrinad.jpg adganjoo.jpg

Hi Guys, Again new to the FirePower software, but been using the ASDM for years.I am having trouble getting my head around the NAT setup. Simply, let us say I have a web server (for test, it is actually a Fluke analyser) listening on port 80 on the i...

dataIP by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone.... I am working on a configuration template for rolling a large amount (greater than 50) of ASA 5545X using 9.13(1) software. I am having a difficult time getting two Network Objects into an Object Group.I am able to successfully crea...

TW80CJ5 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all   I  am trying to confirm the maximum OSPF routing table size for the below firewalls. Any ideas where I can find the info ?   All in multiple context mode   FPR9K-SM-36 – asa ver 9.8(1) 5585x – SSP40 - asa ver 9.8(4)25 FPR4K-SM-12 - asa ver 9...

rocant by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card