Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey everyone, We have two 5516's in HA at the moment in our data center that are now nothing more than a VPN concentrator. We have resources in both the DC and in our HQ office. I've been instructed to break the fail-over and bring the secondary to t...

Huddles18 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can the ASA can authenticate portal access on the firewall (non-firepower)? The ASA would have to intercept a https/http connection request to the public IP of the portal and shunt the request to an authentication service before allowing the traffic....

lcaruso by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are upgrading all of our 5506x devices to FPR 1010 in the very near future. I would like to be able to  manage the access policies with my FMC the same way we do with our 5506 devicesMy FMC is on my LAN inside the corporate office. if you tell an ...

Lee Dress by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So just a quick question on what the expected behavior should be w/ the following configuration (ISP1 is primary, ISP2 should be secondary) object network obj-test-subnet subnet 192.168.10.0 255.255.255.0object network obj-test-private host 192.168.1...

We have an active SNTC 8X5XNBD support subscription and we have created a case for an RMA two weeks ago. Yet we still haven't received an RMA in our ticket and we have no place to ship our defective product to to get a replacement. Did Cisco stop acc...

aswit by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Working with a lab 5506-x and c3560cx and throwing some OSPF at it to see what sticks. I want the ASA to route to the internet, but I have three Vlans on the switch with SVIs for each subnet.  I have NAT working on the ASA out to the internet, but on...

I have a site to site VPN tunnel setup on an ASA device. The tunnel is up and running and traffic is restricted to a single host on my side. The customer has asked for access to another host on my side via the same tunnel to port 7607. The tunnel use...

NPS_UCS by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,Following up a SOHO network that I am designing, I have an ASA 5505 firewall behind a router, and I need some end devices like the NAS and FTP server to be configured with static IP addresses so that I can access them remotely via DDNS. H...

Rolitto by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: